Thursday, December 14, 2017

Advent Challenge Day 14 - Joy


Write about a joyful moment in your life


As I sit here pondering joyful moments I am unsure I can write about just one. I mean no one has only one joyful moment in their lives I hope. I am not sure I can come up with ‘the most joyful’ moment either.

Instead I think I am going to post of photo of what brings me the greatest joy….




It’s an older photo but they don’t pause long enough for group photos much anymore! These three are full of joy...at times anyway. But whether they are or aren’t the joy that they bring me can’t be measured. Those older two were what kept joy in my life in the days after we found out Cole was gone. Even in the moments where Brycen said ‘you no cry today mom?’ and Zack asked me for the 100th time if I was ok I found joy in them and the fact that they were there for me. And Cameron….well he spreads joy no matter where he goes.






As a follow up to yesterday I want to share some photos of our day and what we did to honour our sweet boy….because it gives me great joy to do that too!

        
Each year we hold a fundraiser to raise funds for Dr. Ryan's program at Mt. Sinai.  Our event was a great success this year and we raised $4368!!!! It was a joy to spend Cole's day back where it all began with the man who was so instrumental in our journey.









Cameron wanted to give Dr.  Ryan a gift this year.  His way to say thanks and to spread joy as well!

   


No comments:

Post a Comment